Robb is one of the founding members of SBR Law Group and concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, general corporate matters and tax-related planning for a variety of business transactions.
Offering his clients a complete range of general corporate counsel and services, Robb represents closely held businesses, venture funds, institutional investors, and both borrowers and lenders in credit matters. He provides legal advice relating to business formations, private placements, succession planning, general management and contractual issues (both on behalf of U.S. companies and in an international context for their foreign affiliates). Robb has also handled numerous mergers and acquisitions ranging from management buyouts to the acquisitions and sales of publicly traded entities.
A Magna Cum Laude graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School, Robb received his preparatory education at the University of Wisconsin, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He served as an editor for the Wisconsin Law Review and is a member of the Order of the Coif. Robb serves as a board member for several businesses throughout Wisconsin. He is a member of the Waukesha, Butler and Brookfield Chambers of Commerce, the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association. He is also involved in charitable and civic organizations and is a member of the Board of Directors of The Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1984 (B.A., Political Science)
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 1988 (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif)
Admissions & Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation – Member of the Board of Directors
- Butler Chamber of Commerce – Member of the Board of Directors
- Waukesha County Business Alliance – Infrastructure Committee