Matt is one of the founding members of SBR Law Group and practices corporate law. Matt’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions (buy-side and sell-side), business contract drafting and negotiation, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, formation of new entities, securities transactions, including private placements, and general corporate concerns, including manufacturing, supply, employment, distribution and licensing arrangements.
Matt guides his corporate clients through day-to-day contract issues as well as complex transactions with sound, practical advice. Clients rely on Matt as a team member and integral part of their governing decision makers.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2000 (B.A. with distinction)
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2004 (J.D., Cum Laude)
Admissions & Activities
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- Waukesha County Business Alliance