Sarah is an attorney at SBR Law Group and practices primarily in the Corporate Law Group. Sarah represents corporate clients in all stages of transactions involving acquisitions and sales, business formations, and day-to-day contract matters. Sarah also practices with the Litigation Group to counsel businesses and individuals regarding all aspects of litigation matters in both state and federal courts.
Sarah has experience with drafting and negotiating a broad-spectrum of complex commercial contracts for her clients including stock and asset purchase or sale agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, manufacturing agreements, distribution and supply agreements, and other business contracts necessary for the ongoing operation of her clients. She also provides legal advice relating to business formations, succession planning, joint ventures, private placements and general management issues. Sarah’s corporate practice and litigation background allows her to provide counseling regarding best practices to avoid disputes including having the proper measures in place before and after an event occurs.
Sarah’s experience stems from her careers as a business owner, a business banker and an attorney. This career spectrum allows her to think practically and proactively to provide her clients with a complete range of general corporate services necessary to make informed business decisions.
- Marquette University, 2011 (J.D.)
- University of Wisconsin – Stout, 2005 (B.A., Cum Laude)
Admissions & Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Waukesha Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin High School Mock Trial – Waukesha Regional Coordinator
- Special Olympics of Wisconsin – Wauwatosa “Heat” Basketball Coach